Let Me Re-direct Your Perspective On That
A new study shows female managers are more than three times as likely as their male counterparts to underrate their bosses’ opinions of their job performance.
The discrepancy increases with women older than 50, the study states.
“Women have imposed their own glass ceiling, and the question is why,” said Scott Taylor, an assistant professor at the University of New Mexico Anderson School of Management who conducted the study.
No, no, no, it should read this way:
A new study shows male managers are more likely than their female counterparts to overrate their bosses’ opinions of their job performance. “Men have created their own virtual career elevator, and the question is why,” said the knucklehead who conducted this study but was able to interpret the findings only in one manner due to severe gender smog until Zuska puked on his shoes and straightened him out.
The men who were studied slightly overestimated how their bosses would rate them, while the female respondents underestimated their ratings on average by about 11 percent.
On-the-ball reporters questioned the knucklehead investigator as to why he ignored the men’s overestimation but placed gave the women’s underestimation responsibility for creating “their own’ glass ceiling. The knuckehead investigator had no answer.
Bunny Rock in Zuska’s Garden
Zuska is the kick-ass alter-ego of Suzanne E Franks. When not dispensing Zuska's wisdom, Suzanne can often be found gardening, reading, or having one of her thrice-weekly migraines.
- rentals on Beach Wheelchair
- Geoffrey on How to Feed 4 On a Food Stamp Budget
- อาการปวดหลัง on Juniorprof’s #painresearchmatters Campaign
- hay day hack ifunbox on Nifty Free Media Tools at Fairer Science
- win mobile games on Nifty Free Media Tools at Fairer Science
- airtemperaturespecialists.com on How Not To Sell Me Your Fancy HVAC System
- elm327 on PZ, You’ve Seriously Disappointed Me
- hntvzyjs.com on Nifty Free Media Tools at Fairer Science
- John on How Not To Sell Me Your Fancy HVAC System
- Richard Henderson on How Not To Sell Me Your Fancy HVAC System